Wedding Glowcare Combo
SKU : DIWALI102Regular price Rs. 929.00 Sale price Rs. 836.00 Save 10%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
- Name of Manufacturer: Vagad's Khadi
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 960 g
- Common Generic Name of Product: Wedding Glowcare Combo
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 929.00
- Country of Origin: India
Rose has astringent and antibacterial properties, they are especially wonderful for people with oily and acne-prone skin types. Rose extracts are high in vitamin C so they help to stimulate collagen and are high in vitamin E so it’s very moisturizing.
Lavender oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways. It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles. It is rich in antioxidants that helps in fighting free radicals and reduces inflammation.
Aloe Vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Neem is known for its medicinal properties as an effective herb to treat hair loss. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, neem is an excellent way to curb dandruff. It helps the hair follicles to become stronger and also encourages hair growth.
Olive oil is derived from the pressing of the fruit 'Olive'. It is rich in various unsaturated fatty acids that pose a variety of skin benefits. Olive oil mainly acts as a moisturizer by reducing water loss. It is rich in antioxidant properties that protect skin cells from environmental damage and inflammation.