Goat Milk With Coconut Sls Free Shampoo
Prevents dandruff and makes scalp healthier | Moisturises the hair and prevents frizz
SKU : VK1010Regular price Rs. 349.00 Sale price Rs. 314.00 Save 10%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
- Name of Manufacturer: VAGAD'S ESSENCE
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 270.0 gm
- Common Generic Name of Product: GOAT MILK WITH PROTEIN SLS FREE SHAMPOO
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 299.00 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Country of Origin: India
HOW TO APPLY
Apply a small quantity on wet hair according to your hair length. Massage gently all over from the scalp to the tips of your hair. Rinse off with water.
For the complete conditioning with the same effect while additional nourishment for your hair post hair wash follow the hair wash with application of Amla & Bhringraj Conditioner as described with the product itself.
Dermatologists agree that goat’s milk works for all skin types and has multiple benefits including boosting moisture levels, repairing the skin’s barrier, preventing fine lines and wrinkles, and reducing acne.
Brahmi helps strengthen the blood vessels thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in brahmi help produce stronger and thicker hair. It also helps in treating hair problems like dandruff, itchiness and formation of split ends. Moreover, massaging the scalp with Brahmi oil is known to be very soothing.
Apples contain vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin C, A, B2, E, calcium, soluble fiber, antioxidants, and flavonoids. These help to stimulate hair growth, reduce dandruff, and prevent hair loss.
Aloe vera has been used for centuries because of the varied benefits it offers. Aloe vera has active ingredients and minerals that strengthen hair, helps an itchy scalp, and protects from UV damage. It has enzymes that control greasy hair and maintains healthy hair follicles.
Massaging your scalp with amla oil helps boost blood circulation. This, in turn, optimizes nourishment to your follicles and increases hair growth. Along with vitamin C, amla is also extremely rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help keep hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage-causing free radicals.