Festive Skin Care Combo
SKU : DIWALI101Regular price Rs. 1,780.00 Sale price Rs. 1,602.00 Save 10%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
Get your festive glow this Rakshabandhan with Vagad's Khadi to shine brightly. These products will remove dead skin cells, helps to get rid of pollutants, and give a smooth and cleaner texture.
- Name of Manufacturer: Vagad's Khadi
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | email@example.com
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 910 g
- Common Generic Name of Product: Festive Skin Care Combo
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 1,780.00
- Country of Origin: India
Aloe Vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in Aloe Vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. It accelerates the healing of burns, is most commonly used as a topical medication, rubbed onto the skin rather than eaten. It has long been known as a treatment for sores, particularly burns, including sunburns.
Antioxidants found in Oranges fight free radicals which may slow down the production of wrinkles and stop premature aging. Oranges have a high content of citric acid which aids in skin exfoliation and helps to dry out acne, improving the overall look of your skin.
Rose has astringent and antibacterial properties, they are especially wonderful for people with oily and acne-prone skin types. Rose extracts are high in vitamin C so they help to stimulate collagen and are high in vitamin E so it’s very moisturizing. Rose water has been said to stabilize hair’s pH balance.
Lemons provide a dose of the free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps keep skin even toned and helps boost the body’s immune system. It can be used as a skin astringent as it helps motivate your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
Cucumbers are loaded with lots of nutrients like water, potassium, sulfate and vitamins A and C that soothe skin conditions like sunburns.