Blueberry & Tea Tree Oil Sls Free Shampoo
Promotes hair growth | Moisturises the scalp and reduces dandruff
SKU : VK1009Regular price Rs. 349.00 Sale price Rs. 314.00 Save 10%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
- Name of Manufacturer: VAGAD'S ESSENCE
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 250 ml
- Common Generic Name of Product: BLUEBERRY & TEA TREE OIL SLS FREE SHAMPOO
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 349.00 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Country of Origin: India
HOW TO APPLY
Apply a small quantity on wet hair according to your hair length. Massage gently all over from the scalp to the tips of your hair. Rinse off with water.
For the complete conditioning with the same effect while additional nourishment for your hair post hair wash follow the hair wash with application of Amla & Bhringraj Conditioner as described with the product itself.
Tea tree oil for hair is known to offer antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory benefits, helping with conditions like acne, athlete’s foot, contact dermatitis, cradle cap, and more. The oil is also known for treating head lice and dandruff.
Blueberries contain chemicals that stimulate the hair follicles, thereby boosting hair growth. It contains vitamins that help prevent premature greying. Blueberries give hair a shining effect and improve hair volume.
Aloe vera has been used for centuries because of the varied benefits it offers. Aloe vera has active ingredients and minerals that strengthen hair, helps an itchy scalp, and protects from UV damage. It has enzymes that control greasy hair and maintains healthy hair follicles.
Brahmi helps strengthen the blood vessels thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in brahmi help produce stronger and thicker hair. It also helps in treating hair problems like dandruff, itchiness and formation of split ends. Moreover, massaging the scalp with Brahmi oil is known to be very soothing.