Almond With Apricot Scrub
Provides even skin tone | Moisturises the skin
SKU : VK1741Regular price Rs. 299.00 Sale price Rs. 269.00 Save 10%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
- Name of Manufacturer: "Vagad's Essence"
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | email@example.com
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 100 gm
- Common Generic Name of Product: APRICOT FACE SCRUB
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 299.00 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Country of Origin: India
Mix an adequate amount of face scrub with Rose Water or Plain Water. Apply on wet face and scrub gently. Avoid under eye region. After massaging for 2-3 minutes, rinse with water.
Best to use with the Rose Water, applying the suited Vagad’s Khadi moisturizer would help you to have a better and softer skin.
Apricots are naturally high in antioxidants, which guard against environmental damage from sunlight, pollution, and cigarette smoke. These compounds may benefit your skin by lowering your risk of wrinkles and sunburn.
Cucumbers are loaded with lots of nutrients like water, potassium, sulfate and vitamins A and C that soothe skin conditions like sunburns.
Aloe Vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.