Amla & Brahmi Hair Oil
Conditions and strengthens the scalp | Prevents split ends and hair loss
SKU : VK1204Regular price Rs. 199.00 Sale price Rs. 189.00 Save 5%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
- Name of Manufacturer: "Vagad's Essence"
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 200 gm
- Common Generic Name of Product: AMLA & BRAHMI HAIR OIL
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 199.00 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Country of Origin: India
Take 5-10 ml of the oil on your palm, as per the length and density of your hair. Massage your scalp with the same in circles with your fingers for better absorption of the oil into the scalp and having the relaxing effect. Once applied over the scalp, slowly apply the same till the tip of the hair nicely.
Washing the hair with Vagad’s Khadi hair wash Powder would help to gain the perfect hair and provide rich look and feel overall.
Massaging your scalp with amla oil helps boost blood circulation. This, in turn, optimizes nourishment to your follicles and increases hair growth. Along with vitamin C, amla is also extremely rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help keep hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage-causing free radicals.
Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp, strengthening the blood vessels; thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in Brahmi bind to the proteins in the hair shaft producing stronger and thicker hair.
Bhrinraj treats dandruff and dry scalp, along with treating baldness and helping hair growth. Also prevents graying of hair. It’s well known for preventing hair fall and promoting hair growth.
Shikakai soothes your scalp. It also prevents grays, prevents lice, adds shine and cleanses your hair and nourishes the follicles. It has essential nutrients that are beneficial in improving hair texture and It strengthens the hair from roots, prevents split ends, breakage and hair fall.
Aloe vera has been used for centuries because of the varied benefits it offers. Aloe vera has active ingredients and minerals that strengthen hair, helps an itchy scalp, and protects from UV damage. It has enzymes that control greasy hair and maintains healthy hair follicles.