18-Herbs Mineral Free Hair Oil
Supports hair health | Prevents dandruff, lice and infections
SKU : VK1208Regular price Rs. 249.00 Sale price Rs. 236.00 Save 5%
1. Use code FIRST10 to get 10% discount on your first purchase
2. Apply code SAVMOR to get Rs.51 off
3. Get 10% wallet cashback on every purchase
4.Pay online & get free gift plus 5% off on purchase of Rs 499/-
5. Get complimentary Travel Kit for every order above Rs.1500/-
- Name of Manufacturer: "Vagad's Essence"
- Address of Manufacturer: Survey No. 272, Opp. Railway Station, NH-8A, Samkhiyali - 370150
- Vendor Name & Address: Everyday Ethical Global LTD. ,Paras Banglow, Bhuj - 370001
Customer Care - 9879948067 | email@example.com
- Month and year of Manufacturing : On Package
- Weight: 100 gm
- Common Generic Name of Product: 18-HERBS MINERAL FREE HAIR OIL
- Best before or use by the date, month and year : 3 years from manufacturing
- MRP: Rs. 249.00 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Country of Origin: India
Take 5-10 ml of the oil on your palm, as per the length and density of your hair. Massage your scalp with the same in circles with your fingers for better absorption of the oil into the scalp and having the relaxing effect. Once applied over the scalp, slowly apply the same till the tip of the hair nicely.
Washing the hair with any Vagad’s Khadi hair wash is suggested to go with the same would help to gain the perfect hair and provide rich look and feel overall.
Massaging your scalp with amla oil helps boost blood circulation. This, in turn, optimizes nourishment to your follicles and increases hair growth. Along with vitamin C, amla is also extremely rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help keep hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage-causing free radicals.
Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp, strengthening the blood vessels; thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in Brahmi bind to the proteins in the hair shaft producing stronger and thicker hair.
Aritha, Sapindus mukorossi, also known as Soapnuts, is an excellent hair tonic, long known for its benefits for healthy hair and scalp. Used for centuries as an anti hair loss shampoo, the natural antifungal, and antibacterial properties may help with dandruff.
Bhringraj treats dandruff and dry scalp, along with treating baldness and helping hair growth. Also prevents graying of hair. It’s well known for preventing hair fall and promoting hair growth.