Onion Oil For Hair: Benefits And Use
Hair loss is a serious problem, and practically all women are sick of counting how much hair they lose every day. Hair fall is not isolated; it is often accompanied by other scalp disorders such as dandruff, baldness, hair thinning, and greying.
No matter who is the culprit of your hair problems, you need a solution and a saviour.
In this blog, we will talk about a saviour that will help your hair become strong and healthy again. Continue reading to the end to see our brand recommendation.
Onions offer a lot more than just being a kitchen staple. It has long been a staple of Indian cuisine, but its advantages have been mostly forgotten or obscured by tears. It is time we looked past its pungent odour to see how this basic vegetable influences our health and appearance.
Onion oil for hair has been shown to promote hair development and prevent hair loss. This is a popular Ayurvedic remedy for achieving healthy, thick hair. All you need is a consistent commitment to using this hair oil on a daily basis. Along with utilising this miracle hair oil, remember to eat a healthy, nutrient-dense diet.
Benefits of Onion for Hair
- Due to the presence of numerous antioxidants, onion juice aids in the successful optimization of the hair development cycle, notably by improving the action of key enzymes that work together to prevent hair fall.
- It is a miracle oil for hair regrowth. Onion oil can effectively prevent and treat baldness if used regularly.
- Sulphur-rich onion oil helps to prevent hair breakage, split ends and thinning. Other nutrients in onions protect hair from oxidation. It also keeps the pH of the hair in check, preventing premature greying.
- Onion juice also helps to nourish your hair and improves the condition of your hair follicles owing to the presence of sulphur.
- It nourishes the scalp and promotes blood flow, resulting in thicker, stronger hair growth.
- Regular application of onion oil to your crown area will boost hair regrowth while also preventing bacterial infections and dandruff.
- If you want to lengthen your hair, onion oil is a cost-effective method that will make your hair thicker and healthier while also promoting rapid hair growth.
- To enhance the benefits of onion oil, use it with any carrier oil; for example, combine onion with olive or coconut oil. Onion oil will also keep your hair looking lustrous and healthy.
- Onion oil can be used as a conditioner before shampooing to moisturise your scalp. It works as a natural conditioner to keep hair moisturised and frizz-free.
How to Use Onion Oil for Hair Benefits
To ensure that you obtain the direct benefit of onions without any added chemicals, it is usually advisable to extract the juice of a few small onions at home.
Use a few drops of oil in your palm to treat baldness and massage it into your scalp for 15-20 minutes. Allow the oil to rest in your hair for a few hours before washing it out with a natural shampoo. To reap the benefits quickly, repeat the process every two days.
To reap the advantages of onion oil for hair fall, combine it with any carrier oil of your choice, such as raw coconut oil. Coconut oil can be used to warm onion oil. Rinse after an overnight soak. It will condition your hair, prevent hair loss, strengthen your hair, and also boost hair regrowth.
But if you are someone who, for some reason, cannot take out onion juice on your own, then a lot of brands like Vagad’s Khadi provide natural onion hair oil. Vagad’s Khadi Onion Hair Oil has all the natural ingredients like onion, castor oil, jojoba, coconut, almond, olive oil, and argan oil. Do check out their entire hair care range and try their natural and pure products for better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Onion Oil is extremely good for hair. The benefits of onion oil for hair range from helping in frizz control to aiding regrowth of hair.
Onion oil does not cause hair fall. In fact, Onion oil helps in fighting the causes of hairfall and aids in the regrowth of hair.
You can use onion oil according to your convenience, but it is safe to use daily too.