If you are suffering from dark spots on face, then you are not the only one. Pigmentation on face, black spots on face, spots on face, and dark spots on skin are all the same thing that people describe in different ways for the uneven skin tone that people observe on their skin.
In this blog we are talking about dark spots and at the end you will not only be aware about how to reduce dark spots and ways to remove dark spots on face, but you will also find natural products that would help you do this.
So keep reading this blog till the end. Let’s now start!
What are dark spots?
Dark spots are nothing but hyperpigmentation of the skin. The pigment which is responsible for your skin colour is known as Melanin. Melanin gives your skin its colour but it also can be the reason behind the hyperpigmentation.
Why are dark spots caused?
Dark spots on skin or hyperpigmentation of the skin is caused when melanin is produced in an area more than it should. The higher production of melanin causes the skin to darken in that area and that causes spots on face.
Types of dark spots on skin
The black spots on face can be of different types. They can -
- occur in patches throughout the face or other parts of body
- cover large areas on the face or on other parts of body
- affect the entire body
Based on the reason behind the occurrence of these dark spots on skin, they can be divided in three types -
Melasma is caused by hormonal changes and has been found to develop largely during pregnancy.
Areas of this type of hyperpigmentation can appear on any area of the body, however, they appear most commonly on the stomach and face.
Also called liver spots, this type of dark spots are the most common ones. As the name suggests, they are caused due to an excess exposure of sun over time.
The areas that are exposed to the sun get this type of pigmentation, like the hands and face.
This type of dark spots or pigmentation of the skin happens because of an injury or inflammation to the skin. Yes, you guessed it right, the dark spots you get after an acne is a part of this type of hyperpigmentation.
Face and back acne are quite common and so is this pigmentation on these areas.
How to remove dark spots?
Dark spots could be removed naturally by using the ingredients that are very easily available at home. However, you have to put efforts in preparing the ingredients in a way that they help you the best.
- Aloe vera - The first ingredient that does not need much effort to prepare is Aloe Vera. There is no skin issue that aloe vera cannot help you get rid of, provided that the aloe vera that you use is natural and pure, free from any kind of chemicals or harmful ingredients. Apply pure aloe vera gel from Vagad’s Khadi on your face at night before sleeping. Wash your face with lukewarm water the next morning. By doing this simple procedure every night, you will be able to see the difference in the dark spots on your face. See the other aloe vera products - https://vagadskhadi.com/collections/all/aloe-vera
- Turmeric - Turmeric is a very good ingredient when it comes to treating skin issues. Just take pure turmeric powder in a bowl and add milk and lemon juice or olive oil and honey to it (according to your skin type) and apply this pack for 15-20 mins. Wash your face with regular water. For better results you should apply this pack twice a week. But for a more convenient way out, you could check out Vagad’s Khadi range of turmeric products made with real turmeric and pure ingredients, just for you.
- Honey - One of the best ways to get your skin soft, smooth and free of dark spots is by using this ingredient with some others that compliment each other perfectly to get you rid of the problems that you are facing. Honey is capable of being used for all skin types, but the only thing you need to keep in mind is the ingredients with which it is mixed. The other ingredients play a major role and it might be a complicated process to figure out the ebay ingredient combinations, Therefore, you can check out products with honey from Vagad’s Khadi.
Try Vagad’s Khadi for spotless skin
Vagad’s Khadi is our one stop shop to find natural products to treat any skin related problems. With its products being 100% pure and natural being its greatest USP, the second biggest thing that would convince you to try it is the fact that the products are made using the locally sourced ingredients which are grown in India, therefore, the spirit of Khadi is maintained even in times like these.
Not only does Vagad’s Khadi provide a plethora of products for skin, they provide a wide range of hair related products too.Check out www.vagadskhadi.com to see the ingredients that you have always been wanting.