Feel The Magic Of Neem & Aloe Vera This Monsoon
The monsoon is here, and so the search for skincare essentials begins. From sweltering heat to humidity, it gives our skin a sudden shift. Furthermore, rain increases the production of germs. Well, this gives you a reason to change your skincare products according to the weather. However, aloe vera and neem benefit the skin in various ways. Neem and aloe vera especially benefit oily skin and give a fresh look all day.
Every ingredient has a specific quality that suits a specific season. As there’s a sudden atmospheric change, it becomes a necessity for the change of the product. For which, neem and aloe vera fit the best.
Well, all in all, neem oil benefits all types of skin, especially oily skin. Mostly, oily skin is prone to acne and pimples. Neem oil benefits the skin and works as a shield for the skin.
Let’s have a look at the benefits of neem oil for the skin
- Neem oil controls extra oil production, heals injuries, promotes collagen, lessens acne scarring, and minimises skin inflammation. It functions as a natural option to treat skin tissue from the inside out while also reducing scars and pigmentation.
- Neem oil works actively to heal pimples with its antiseptic and antibacterial characteristics. Also, the use of neem leaves benefits oily skin, which helps to fade blemishes and avoid breakouts. Neem oil benefits the skin as an anti-acne cleanser and works as a moisturiser.
- In addition, neem oil benefits the skin by being rich in vitamin C, which promotes the skin's collagen production and fills it with antioxidants to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles on the face.
Aloe vera benefits for the skin
- Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory characteristics that control an inflammatory disorder that results in red, itchy, and scaly patches. Aloe vera also works as an antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory to soothe the skin by moisturising the skin and acting as a shield for the skin.
- Aloe vera is regarded as helpful for dry skin types as it contains humectants, which extract water from the air deep inside the skin. Aloe vera selectively binds moisture to the skin. Additionally, it has cohesive effects by adhering flaky epidermal skin cells together, making the skin smoother and improving skin stability.
- Aloe vera includes substances like aloin and anthraquinones, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce pain and encourage healing.
It should be noted, however, that aloe vera should only be used to treat mild to moderate first and second-degree burns that are treated in a hospital.
The goodness of neem and aloe vera
Neem and aloe vera work together to treat a variety of skin conditions that can arise during the monsoon season.
This combination -
- Clears excess oil accumulation and breakouts
- Provides natural hydration
- Acts as an exfoliator and Anti pollutant
- Prevents skin infection
Vagad’s Khadi neem & aloe vera range
Well, you can browse through the list of best neem and aloe vera fortified essentials of Vagad’s Khadi that are listed here only for you. All these products are handmade and suitable for all skin types.Best products of neem & aloe vera from Vagad’s Khadi are
Neem & Aloe Vera ShampooHave a dandruff-free scalp with this product that also helps to remove dandruff, relieves scalp irritation and itching, and gives a full stop to hair fall.
Khadi Neem SoapHave your pampering sessions with Khadi Neem Soap products to relax & rejuvenate your skin, hair, & body. Pamper yourself with 100% natural & Khadi Certified products.
Aloe Vera Scrub Face WashAloe Vera has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and skin healing properties, which are known for fighting for skin from the damaging effects of pollution and UV rays.
Here, we assure you that our goods are additive-free and sustainably packed when you use Vagad's Khadi products.
Check out our website, www.vagadskhadi.com to get your hands on the best products from Vagad’s Khadi that will pamper your skin all through the monsoon.
Also, don’t forget to check out the blog section when you visit our website to learn the best tips and tricks for your hair and skin. We hope our blogs help you gain some knowledge.
Neem & aloe vera are the 2 ingredients that have very major benefits to the hair as well as skin, especially in monsoon. People having oily skin suffers from some major skin issues. Well, they have a savior as neem and aloe vera. It solves all the issues of acne, pimples, or scars.
Neem controls extra oil on the skin and prevents acne and pimples, and on the other hand, aloe vera gives soothing nourishment to your skin. The best thing about aloe vera is that it is suitable for all skin types. For best results, use it daily to get glowing skin all day.
Neem and Aloe Vera can stimulate your skin in multiple ways. It clears excess oil accumulation and breakouts, provides natural hydration, acts as an exfoliating and anti-pollution agent, and prevents skin infection.